Texas-Houston

Advice? Opinions?

Ok....May 14th is the big day and im kinda having a freak out moment....

tell me what you think

We are getting married at St.Pauls Methodist, Dinner at The Grove afterwards (we are having about 65 ppl, we are not having a traditional reception with dancing, just a dinner with cake cutting and other stuff) My bridesmaids are in the color Clover at Alfred Angelo and my dress is Ambrosia by Maggie Sottero, my flowers are ivory peonies, roses and hydrangia...my centerpieces will have the same flower but displayed in a raised (about 1 1/2 foot) vase with willow branches coming out of it with candles hanging from it.

I just want it to all come together....if any of you have time can you please give me your input? Does it sound like its all going to look good together?

Re: Advice? Opinions?

• PJS001PJS001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It sounds good. Just try not to stress out and trust your instincts.
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• edited December 2011
    Everything will turn out beautiful that day!!  Don't stress and just enjoy the moment. :)
  • kerri85kerri85 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like you have it all together.  Like the other 2 responses, do your best not to stress out.  Enjoy the day as much as you can.
  • edited December 2011

Sounds BEAUTIFUL!!  Congrats! Like all the other knotties said, don't stress! This is YOUR day! Enjoy every second of it and just make sure it's all exactly what you want! Who cares what other people think??  You are going to be a beautriful bride in this gorgeous gown and your wedding is also going to be amazing!

• edited December 2011
    Everything will be just fine.  Be sure to take time for yourself and relax!!  I'm happy for you!  Sounds like it will be very nice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    thanks! im trying to relax about it all and quit worrying, easier said than done lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards