Rhode Island
Options

check check check

Reception, photographer, videographer, dj, limos, and dress!!  For my 9/10/11 wedding alllllll set!!!  Think I'm a little ahead of myself?? 

Re: check check check

• Options
    kathanddavekathanddave member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not at all!  I had my reception, band, photographer, caterer, church booked within 2 weeks after getting engaged...Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha way to go!

you got me beat with the dress :-) we're nearing the "one year to go" mark and i'm getting nervous that I haven't started shopping yet!!
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on all the checks...you are definitely a few steps ahead of me. I am just looking at Venues now and starting to get our Save The Dates Out. I was sooo swamped with work and school, I was unsure if we were going to be able to pull it off. Also, I was set on a venue, but now looking at all my options. Congrats again. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nice Job!  I was also done in March for my Oct wedding.  If you don't book the vendors you love that are in your budget right away you risk losing out.  Now if only we could figure out what to do with all the bills.  :)
  • Options
    jaz0822jaz0822 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm so impressed with all of you planning so well in advance!!  i've been planning my wedding in a 7 month window (we got a "last minute date with our reception site to save money) and it has been stressful!!
    Helpful hint: move on to your hair and makeup ASAP!!  my wedding is next month and I still can't find a makeup artist - they book up SO FAST! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards