Rhode Island
Options

hi Everyone

I am in a need of a huge favor . Is there any place in rhode island to get marry on the beach and have the reception nearby?
i am currently located in boston mass. So i am searching, just need a head start somewhere.
any directions, information you may have please sent it my way

many thanks!!

Re: hi Everyone

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The North Beach Clubhouse at Narragansett Town Beach is one. But the clubhouse has a 100-person limit, so I'm not sure how big your wedding list is. http://www.narragansettri.gov/facilities.aspx?RID=31&Page=detail

Also, the Easton's Beach Rotunda in Newport is gorgeous - a much larger room than Narragansett - and you can marry on the beach there. http://www.cityofnewport.com/departments/economic-development/ballroom/home.cfm
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gooseberry Beach in Newport has a similar set up as Easton's Beach.  I like Easton's reception room better then Gooseberry, but I think Gooseberry's beach is prettier and more private.

Atlantic Beach Club is next to Easton's Beach Ballroom.  You can have your ceremony on the small park overlooking the beach.  You'll need to rent that small bit of grass from the Town of Middletown for $50.  ABC's reception room is a little more formal then Easton's.
  • Options
    Stephi&TKStephi&TK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you guys so much. I appreciate your help!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lots.. but I vote for the Falmouth Yacht club... smallish but a great spot, not too far out and very reasonably prices... Fantastic chef too!!!  

And right near the beaches and bed and breakfast areas... love the spot...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    oops  how did i jump to rhode island /  forget that last post...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the Falmouth yacht club!   Not overpriced... not too far a drive, near the beaches and guest house area, private beach for the wedding.... 
    Great food !!!! nice , smallish and casual... check it out!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    oh wait...i didn't... or did... oh wtf.... love the yacht club!!!!!
  • Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am an Easton Beach bride so lemme know if you need additional info although their site is pretty informative. 
  • Options
    Alexandra1976Alexandra1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is the date you are looking at?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my reception at the north beach clubhouse, let me know if you want to see some photos.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    love the Falmouth yacht club!!!!  A bit on the small side but a great venue at a great price and very easy un spot near lots o fun stuf to do  for guests... 
    plus awesome chef and their function lady, Susan , does a great job !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards