Rhode Island

Florist suggestions

I'm looking for an inexpensive florist (budget is $1,000 to $1,500) however I still want someone who will do nice work....any suggestions?

Re: Florist suggestions

• I met with Christina over at Studio 539 in Providence, she worked tirelessly to stay within my budget and was very nice.  I'm actually going through Golden Gate Studios in Cranston though.  Jay is a little over my budget (it was $1500) but he gives the personalized service that some shops can't.

I reccommend them both.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    220 image 123 image 21 image
  • I am using The Secret Garden in Jamestown. Owner is a young guy named David who is also the designer. Does beautiful work and will work with your budget. Where is your wedding? My reception is in Middletown, which is close from Jamestown - about 15 mins. I am not sure how far he would travel. It's a small cottage style shop. I really liked him and his pictures after meeting him. Another place we looked into was Broadview Florist and Garden Center - which is in Westerly. I really liked the woman who helped us and it seemed like a nice family place - although they do better I'm sure with the landscaping. In the end - our venue was too far for her to travel. Hope this helps!
  • edited January 2012
    We used Carlone's Florist in Portsmouth. Extremely happy with her! Creative, worked with my ideas but gave suggestions, too. Best of all - everything came to $1200. 6 bouts, 3 corsages, 5 bouquets, 14 centerpieces, 8 cocktail table centerpieces, and 4 ribbons for pews. And she delivered to 3 locations. Totally amazing work. And so easy to work with!
    We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • Take a look at Florals by Alisa, Bella Floral and Tangled Web.  The last two are better known on the Boston board.  These are the three that I received quotes from. 
  • Florals by Alisa are definitely budget friendly and highly sought after on this board. May I also suggest Blooming Blossom in Providence and Whole Foods University Florist. I spent around $760 for all my flowers at Whole Foods. I worked with Sherry and while they are a super market, they are nothing like Stop & Shop and the like. Pics of my flowers below.

https://picasaweb.google.com/acromony/FlowersDecor?authuser=0&feat=directlink
  • I second Florals by Alisa,  I have booked them for my wedding and they have been incredible.  Very responsive, budget friendly, and offer wonderful advice.  Highly recommend!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards