Rhode Island

NWT: Pet groomer

Can anyone recommend a dog groomer in the R.I or Southeastern MA area (Swansea, Somerset, Fall River, Seekonk, Dighton/Rehoboth). A groomer closer to the Providence area is preferred. My furbaby's groomer is moving and while she did recommend another groomer, the reviews were so-so and it was a bit of a drive (uh New Bedford is too far). Thanks bunches!

My little my babe below!

Re: NWT: Pet groomer

• edited March 2012
    I usually take my dog to either Petco or Petsmart. I have a Shetland Shepherd (mini-Lassie) and they always do a really nice job. I go to the one in South Attleboro, MA.

Your fur-baby is really cute by the way! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • My future mother in-law does grooming out of her home near URI, she is really good with dogs...has 3 yorkies of her own!

I will send you a PM with her info just incase you are interested!
  • RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2012
    thanks ladies for the recs!
  • I love your fur baby very cute! I dont have a recommendation as the place is Smithfield lil farther away and just used to take my elderly kitty in to get her nails clipped.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Four Paws on Warwick Ave in Warwick are great...they have daycare, a vet, and boarding as well. My dog is an 85 lb. brat and they still do a great job!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • kathanddavekathanddave member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I take my 115 Berner to PetCo and they do a fabulous job and he loves going!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards