Rhode Island
Options

spain restaurant

i know many of you rent it for rehearsal dinners, but has anyone ever been to a wedding reception at spain restaurant in narragansett? i have heard rave reviews about the food & pricing, but am not sure if there is an area for dancing or how many guests it can hold. any feedback is greatly appreciated! 

thanks for your help! 

Re: spain restaurant

• Options
    edited December 2011

We are having our rehersal dinner at Spain's in Narragansett and couldn't be more excited.  They put all the private parties upstairs in this really nice area that has some ocean views.  The menu prices are reasonable too with a lot of options.   Online they have their menu prices for groups/parties.  We love the food there and the staff is wonderful! The upstairs probably only holds 50 or so people (but I would call to check).  Upstairs to the side it looks like there maybe room for a dance floor but I'm not sure if it would be that big.  Hope this helps!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    They do have a great outside area that you could probally rent, I bet you could get 75 guest with a dance floor out there. You would probally have to be a little creative but, it would be a great space.
  • Options
    AmyRIAmyRI member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure knottie Chixfila got married at Spain Narragansett. You could try paging her on this board in case she doesn't catch this post.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    vanillal4ttevanillal4tte member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks so much everyone-
    my fiance called there this week - they say the room has a 130 person max with room for a small dance floor & dj table. our guest list is in the 90s so we should be okay there. we're going tomorrow to check it out. i'll write again if i get more info in case anyone else is interested.

thanks for the feedback!
    ~allie
  • Options
    hollygb22hollygb22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    chixfila did get married there..I was in her wedding :)

it was beautiful..they got married in the courtyard and had a reception for 100 in the main dining area.

I told her to come on so she can give you some more details!
  • Options
    chixfilachixfila member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding there in June!  I can send you links to the pictures or answer and questions for you.  We were VERY happy with Spain. 

Good Luck!
  • Options
    vanillal4ttevanillal4tte member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Holly! Hi Chixfila - I'm glad to hear you were so happy with Spain :) I'll send you a PM - I'd love to see some pictures and I have a few questions!

~Allie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards