Rhode Island
Options

Introduction

Hello everyone, My name is Nicole and I have been a "stalker" on the knot for the last 5 months. ;-) I just wanted to say that reading all of the recommendations you girls post has been really helpful.  I didn't even know where to start when it came to DJs and photographers.  I've just begun my research though and found out Cregg Annarino is booked for May 15, 2010. Sad! :( I was just curious how many of you out there are getting married the same day as me?  :)

Re: Introduction

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi & welcome -- happy planning :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance's cousin is getting married that day as well, but not using Cregg. His work is awesome tho! Welcome.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi and Welcome!
  • Options
    melinda478melinda478 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Nicole. I really liked both my Photog (rupert whiteley) and my DJ ( larry from Engagements). My vendor reviews are posted a little ways down, just holler if you have any questions.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome! Happy planning here on the RI board! We're lucky there are lots of fantastic photographers around here!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  There are definitely so many great photographers online.  I've seen some amazing pictures.  I hope I can find the perfect one. :)  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello - Welcome and Congrats !!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Nicole - Welcome and Congrats! I've had my pre-wedding TTD session with my photog (Zenobia) and love working with her & her pictures! Good luck finding the one that's right for you!
    J & J 09.05.09 |My Blog | Married Bio

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Dicaps55Dicaps55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your engagement & welcome to the board :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats and welcome and happy planning!!!
  • Options
    emililieemililie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!  Thanks for introducing yourself :)  I'm Emily.  If you've been stalking, I imagine you're familiar with the RI knotties page?  Check it out, it's in my signature.  I'll be doing a call probably after the weekend for all the new gals to be added!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards