Rhode Island

Rupert Whitely Photos

Thinking of booking rupert whiteley-- could anyone please give me a link to your wedding photos by him? I've seen some on his website but I'd like more of the real deal! Thank you girls!!

Re: Rupert Whitely Photos

• edited December 2011
    Mary, I can't say enough about Rupert.  We loved his pictures!   http://pictage.com/673247Let me know if you have questions!Joy
  • melinda478melinda478 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish I had my pics but I don't have them yet, its only been 3 weeks today!!! Let me see if I can get someone to share their pics...
  • edited December 2011
    Melinda told me you were looking for some pics by Rupert Whiteley!  We LOVED him.  Absolutely loved him.  Not only is his work beautiful but he's a great guy and lots of fun to have around on your wedding day. If you'd like to see our pictures, email me at courtney621 at hotmail dot com.  :)
  • mary106mary106 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for all of the great feedback, girls! The photos are beautiful and it helped give me that extra support to make the decision. We've booked Rupert as our photographer! So excited - couldn't have made the decision so quickly and comfortably without my RI brides!
  • melinda478melinda478 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!!! Congrats on booking a great photographer!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards