• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Rhode Island

I'm in the business, is it ok to post/comment/recommend?

Hello all-

I've commented on a couple posts and have given my opinion and offered my help but before I go any further I wanted to get some opinions. 

I own my own event production, wedding planning, and entertainment business. I'm a one man crew, well a girl helps me with the weddings. I manage bands, do marketing and promoting for venues, and really have an in here in Rhode Island and in New England. I have bands currently on tour from Key West to Maine.

Is it ok for me to comment on people posts and give my opinion and offer help. I'm not looking to me "salesy", I'm really here to help out you brides and put you in touch with people I may know to help you out and etc.

I don't want to come off as self promoting because that's now what I am, I just thought it would be fun to come on here and give help and feedback.

So in short...let me know if I'm welcome or not. I don't want to challenge the integrity of this great board or get in the way of any thing the lovely brides are trying to accomplish here.

Thank you all for your time and Congrats on everything.

Ryan

Re: I'm in the business, is it ok to post/comment/recommend?

• RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ryan,

The forum is reserved for brides and grooms planning their wedding. Vendor posts are not allowed unless the vendor is also a bride/groom. However, the can't post or advertise their services. Thank you.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you very much for your response! 

I don't want to do wrong on any part so wanted to do the right thing and check. Thank you so much for your time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards