Rhode Island

jewelry

Does anyone have any good suggestions for a place to look for wedding day jewelry?  I don't want to spend a ton, but I'd like something nice and of good quality.  Should I just check the mall?

Re: jewelry

• edited December 2011

from my recommendations and experience:

for fine jewelry if you dont want to go to a jeweler macy's usually has really good sales. they have a mix of fashion and fine jewelry and if you buy during a sale the deals are great!

I love ruelala which is an online boutique that sells high end jewelry very discounted (like 60% off). 

i just got bridesmaid jewelry at www.JillsBoutique.com they had a great selection of jewelry discounted.

this woman on etsy has a bridal line that looked awesome. i was looking through it yesterday and she had some great stuff! if you search "bridal jewelry" on etsy her site should come up.

there's always tejani too but i wasn't as into that stuff.

good luck!

• edited December 2011
    I found really nice stuff at Macy's  they had a huge selection and good prices!  There is also a store on Newbury Street Boston....  It's Zinnia's I found the BM gifts there and really liked some of there stuff!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Dicaps55Dicaps55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my ceremony jewelry from Etsy & surprisingly found my reception jewelry at NY & Co.
  • hollygb22hollygb22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought 2 sets--one was insanely expensive my husband would kill me if he knew what i paid for this necklace, earring, bracelet from Nordstroms.

the other was an earring and bracelet set from macy's i got for $30

I had no idea whether to go necklace or not. I decided on my wedding day--tried both on the necklace just took away from the dress and I returned it.
  • edited December 2011
    I bought my wedding earrings and hair piece off of etsy...check out the seller lulusplendor, she was wonderful and so talented...and I bought a bracelet at TJMaxx :) Nordstrom sometimes has some nice stuff as well.
  • edited December 2011
    I found a site where you can rent really nice jewelry for your big day- they don't have a big selection but the pieces they have are real... www.adorn.com
    Also, check out (to buy jewelry) www.usabride.com
  • chantz2387chantz2387 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try etsy.com. They have beautiful handmade jewelry. I got mine from SunshineJewls and I got a necklace, bracelet and earrings. They are gorgeous, custom made with swarovski crystal and pearl, and they were a great price. 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I bought mine from Barbara / Perception Jewelry. She works from home in the Pawtuxet Village area. I bought gorgeous earrings, bracelet, hair comb, starfish pins for my bouquets, and crystal hair pins for my flower girl from her.

Her contact info is
    Custom Design Jewelry
    info@perceptionjewelry.com
    www.perceptionjewelry.com/" target="_blank">www.perceptionjewelry.com
    401 447 5877
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards