Rhode Island

wedding design?

hey everyone just a quick question..i dont need an actual wedding planner but im looking for someone who can take my ideas and with the help of theirs to make my space the way i want it and to put it all together the day of..i have a small budget for this so any suggestions would be apprrciated!

Re: wedding design?

• KBinRIKBinRI member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Andria Medieros of Infinite Events is one of the few planners I found who has an "a la carte" menu for decorating, etc. I initially was going to hire her just to do this because I was using the same space in my venue for two different functions, but I liked her and her services so much that I hired her as my day-of coordinator and she was fantastic.

She ran the rehearsal and the entire day, did all the setup and breakdown, washed the cupcake platters, labeled all the boxes, etc. I didn't have to worry about a thing. It was some of the best money we spent and she is one of the most reasonably priced around. If you think of all of the money you're spending on a wedding, it makes sense to put some toward making sure you and your family and guests have a great day!

Kristen and Bryan ~ 10-10-10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards