Rhode Island

I Got My Dress!!!!!!!!!

So I got my dress yesterday, the Pats are going to the Super Bowl and I am estatic! My FI, I think is more happy about the Patriots, but that's OK. LOL. I went to the Wishing Well yesterday with my mom. and had the best experience ever. Pam who I think is one of the owners was fantastic. I tried on the beaded dress I had seen at the bridal show, and instantly fell in love. My mom has not really seen me in other dresses,so Pam had me try on other dresses, which were similar styles, but nothing compared to the beaded gown. It is an Allue couture and I think the number is allure 200. i am not sure about the veil since there is so much on the gown. I am going to get floor length maids dresses and that is all I know right now. I still am so happy today and can't wait for my dress to arrive!!

Re: I Got My Dress!!!!!!!!!

• COngrats on getting your dress. :) I think my FI is in general more happy about the Pats going to the superbowl then the wedding LOL. (im kidding of course).
    Proud 36yr old Mama of 3, expecting #4 - 8yrs after #3 :)BabyFetus Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards