Rhode Island
Options

bridal/groomsman gifts

What are some great ideas for bridal party gifts?  i have 10 girls.  Thanks so much :)  Looking forward to your ideas/recs.  Also for groomsmans.

Re: bridal/groomsman gifts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My hubby got these for the guys and they were a big hit for a great price:  http://www.americanbridal.com/personalized-cooler-chair-14376.html?utm_source=personalized-cooler-chair-14376&utm_medium=shopping%2Bengine&utm_campaign=froogle

For the girls I got their jewelry on etsy, and shawls on super clearance at The Limited.  I signed up for email coupons from Limited and Express so that if I bought things in bulk I'd at least get $$ off.  For example the 5 shawls were $20 each but I had a coupon for $30 off a hundred dollars so it was a a pretty good deal. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have 7 girls so I am trying to watch my budget...I am doing custom clutches from an Etsy seller, earrings and bracelets (not yet determiend from where or what kind), paying for most of hair/makeup, and going to get them each a gift that is tailored to their likes...like I'm shopping for a Christmas or birthday gift. I am ditching the monogrammed tote bag idea because I've heard most girls don't care for them and they get tossed. I really want to give them something purposeful that they will use.

For the guys, we don't know yet...thinking beer steins for part of the gifts.

If you're interested in the clutch idea, email me at dansbride52911@gmail.com and I can show you what I'm planning and what the cost is.
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards