Rhode Island

Please Help I need a DJ!!!!

Hi Guys
I am getting married in June and am not comfortable with teh DJ I hired. Was looking for any alternatives that are budget friendly? Any suggestions? The wedding is in North Kingstown, RI!!!
Thanks!!!!

Re: Please Help I need a DJ!!!!

• I'm using Zach Dauphinais, musictogoct.com He is young, organized, very friendly and very knowledgeable and his price is also awesome. If there any songs that you want played that he doesn't have, he will get them. A few of us on the CT boards are using him. He's located in Eastern CT and dj'ing my MA wedding. Good luck!!
  • We are using Moondance productions.  They are out of South County area. They dont have video's online but the price is awesome. We found them through our friend recommendation and our videographer loves working with them too.  Very laid back. We are using Sue.  I think her husband Alan is more of the main DJ/contact.
    I would definately try calling. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_please-help-i-need-a-dj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:122Discussion:33600971-a589-4d67-a831-63d94fefdbabPost:9dbc32f7-90b6-4eb2-9ea8-ceebe3926c2c">Re:Please Help I need a DJ!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using Zach Dauphinais, musictogoct.com He is young, organized, very friendly and very knowledgeable and his price is also awesome. If there any songs that you want played that he doesn't have, he will get them. A few of us on the CT boards are using him. He's located in Eastern CT and dj'ing my MA wedding. Good luck!!
    Posted by tanyamary627[/QUOTE]

I am also using Zach and highly recommend!
  • I used Music Mixxers DJ and they were FANTASTIC!!! Very budget friendly, great guy to work with, easy going but organized. They're based out of East Greenwich. We paid just over $1000 for the whole reception.
    We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • I second Moondance.  Suzanne is super nice - the only vendor my fiance will actually talk to without me threatening.  We have an off-season date and we're paying less than a thousand.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm getting Married in October and my sisterinlaw to be recommended Lou Paz, he quoted us the same price he charged her. He is very detailed with everything and is very upfront about what he does, and for more hours of music he's going to play ceremony music for us he is still charging us the same as her 500. If you want his information let me know. : good luck!
  • I would contact DJ Norday. He is great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards