Rhode Island
Options

inexpensive limo company in RI

Has anyone used A star limo in Johnston?  Trying to look for something that is not too pricey,  Thanks!!

Re: inexpensive limo company in RI

• Options
    we used sentienel limo in East Providence.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So funny you mentioned that... one it is literally right next to our house, and two they have given us the best deal so far as long as we pay the whole amount in cash.  We are fine with that!
  • Options
    They we the cheapest we could find. Also our day ended up being the tornado day-really bad rain storm day the guy was bring umbrellas back and forth and opening champagne for us while holding up the umbrella and pouring. They let you choose which vehicle too. We had the 10 person limo and ended up having 10 people but we got the one that has the additional seat up near the driver so one of guys just decided to sit up front. Our tip was included but we did end up paying for an additional hour do to the distance we had to go and the weather. We owe them a nice big thank you note. We liked the silver too. Although I dont think we actually took pictures lined up in front.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Nice, glad it worked out well for you :)
  • Options
    I am using A Star limo in Johnson. I'm getting married in March (off peak season) Im paying $900 for 2 limos, a 12 pass and 10 pass. I thought that was reasonable and my tip is included.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards