Rhode Island

Russell Morin Catering - A+ Outstanding Food and Service

I recently got married (on Sept 18th) and we used Russell Morin Catering and I have to say I was more than impressed by EVERYTHING.  We had a tent Wedding with over 250 people and they were able to cook all the food on site and everything was amazing.  I received more compliments about how awesome our food was and how great the service was.

Not only was the food great but the service was beyond my expectations as well.  When we booked with Russell Morin's we were given a coordinator who was in charge of our Wedding and she was a life saver.  Maggie took care of more things for me then I can name and not just catering related either.  She constantly volunteered to contact my other vendors for me such as my tent company and such to deal with issues so I wouldn't have to spend time on that.

Everything Russell Morin Catering provided was outstanding and I cannot say enough great things about this company.  I would use them again in a heart beat!!!

Re: Russell Morin Catering - A+ Outstanding Food and Service

• kathanddavekathanddave member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I echo your comments!  I had Morin's for my tent wedding in August with 190 guest.  They were unbelievable! The passed hor'd'eauvres (spelling???) were plentiful and the sit down dinner was amazing, they even offered our guest 2nd's on the main course.  In addition I had neighbors who last minute couldn't make it to the wedding due to a family emergency and Morin's packed up their meals in a to go box and sent them home for us to give them when the neighbors returned to town.  We had Kathleen and she was outstanding!  From start to finish..in addition they catered the brunch the following morning and didn't miss a beat! Our guest are still talking about the food!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using them for my wedding next summer and we are having trouble deicding what to serve just because there are so many options!....what did both of you have at your wedding?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards