Rhode Island

Flower Preservation Shadow Box Recommendations?

Hi!
Does anyone know of a company that will do flower preservations in shadow boxes in SE MA or RI?  I saw a company at one of the bridal shows I attended but lost their card.  If I remember correctly they were in the Wrentham, MA area, but would consider going anywhere in SE MA, Boston or RI.  Also, does anyone know about how much they cost?? Thanks!!

Re: Flower Preservation Shadow Box Recommendations?

• I've seen these at bridal shows before too, it looks so awesome but all the quotes I've found are over $1000! More than the cost of all my wedding flowers!
  • Wow, yes I was hoping it wouldn't cost that much..I was thinking of doing that for my bouquet and for the maid of honor as part of her gift...Do you remember the name of the company??

• I just found a place in Worcester...  I don't know anything about the company but it looks legit.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks Pammasu for the suggestion..Unfortuantely though I think you have to bring it to Worcester soon after the wedding festivities and not sure I can get there before the honeymoon.  Anyone else no anywhere closer to Boston or SE MA???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards