Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Aisle runners

Anyone know where I can get the custom aisle runners pretty cheap?

Re: Aisle runners

• Options
    Oh boy . . all the ones that come already customized that I've seen will run between $100 and $200. You can google for customized runners and it will give you tons of options.
  • Options
    cheap is cheap... and they snag up and make a mess.. the only good ones are from Aisles with Style but they aren't cheap.... 
    I work at a wedding venue and usually they seem to be more trouble than they are worth.... unless you get a nice stick yon that wont move around... 
    do you really need it?  
  • Options
    We painted our own aisle runner and it turned out great...

It was also fun for FI and I to work on together. We also plan to line the aisle with flowers and lights...

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    diy (like the person above)

muslum fabric at Joanns with a 50 % off coupon/ 20 dollar cheap runner at walmart or michaels with a 40 % of coupon

a monogram printed large on word or at a printing center like staples

some paint and a steady hand

Mine will be used as decoration and will be placed (not rolled)  before guests arrive
  • Options
    you cant find any cheap. they run pretty high.
    even if someone makes them for you that you know, they still will charge you at least $100....
    i made mine, and let me tell you... it was A LOT of work and if i made it for someone i would charge them $100.
    difference for me is i used muslin material. its easier if you just go to michaeals and get the paper ones and just paint your monogram yourself. its way cheaper too and its not that hard.

My Randomly Updated Planning Bio
    EVERYTHING FOR SALE- JUST ASK!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards