Rhode Island

Christmas Photo Cards?

Hi ladies!

Since we just got married in Oct., I was thinking it would be fun to order Christmas cards with one or more of our photos on it. Have any of you ever done that and have recommendations for sites to use? I just scoped out Shutterfly, and really liked them, but I don't like that it has their logo on the back of the cards! I'm not paying for them to advertise. I want a site where I can upload my own photos. Vistaprint had some descent ones, too. Any thoughts or advice you can share would be appreciated!
Thanks!

We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary

Re: Christmas Photo Cards?

• RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could have someone on Etsy create/design a digital file where you can print them anywhere you want. We did that to save some money. We didn't have a holiday theme though just regular Thank You Cards. We also printed out photos for guests in pictures they were featured in. We used Vista Print since they had a promo going on at the time so we basically got 100 postcards free and only paid for shipping. But I also like Moo.com ( we used for our STDs) which is more expensive but the quality was really nice - they are also a local company based in Providence.  Also, weddingchicks has some free holiday templates that allows customizations. 

• RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Adorama.com doesn't exactly have Christmas cards but you build your own card there so you could make Christmas cards, they just wouldn't have a Holiday border or anything like that. Their quality is beautiful but you pay for it.
  • edited December 2011
    I did photocards for our Christmas card last year and everyone loved them.  We used Snapfish.com.  It's one of my favorite picture sites, I do photobooks through them all the time.  Also, if you order through them before midnight on the 15th you can get 50% with the coupon code they have right now.  Just enter 48HOURS in the coupon section at checkout.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    220 image 123 image 21 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards