Rhode Island
Options

Rehearsal Dinner, Bristol, RI?

Hi All, 

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a rehersal dinner at a reasonable price in the Bristol area? 

TIA! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker
November 2012 October Siggy - The Venue!
imageVilla

Re: Rehearsal Dinner, Bristol, RI?

• Options
    Try Jackie's Galaxy. They're really yummy! It's a classy Chinese Restaurant. Or Tuscan Tavern. It's a great Italian place.
    We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm from Bristol!

I really recommend the Blount Clam Shack in Warren, I just went there last week and it was really fun, permenant food trucks right on the Barrington river. Great food, a really fun mix of hi and low and so long as your wedding is in the summer (it's all outside) I think it would be a really fun location. 

In Bristol proper there's Quito's which is a local favorite, again right on the water serving very good sea food.

If you're looking for something more formal the Dewolf Tavern is great.

Tav Vino in Warren is supposed to be great, that's where my cousin's having her's actually

Hope these help!
  • Options
    I totally second Jacky's!!! The food is excellent and you cannot beat the prices!
  • Options
    We were thinking of getting married in Bristol, and were going to do Aiden's Pub - it has an upstairs area that they'll rent out, or you can do it on the upstairs patio if you want some fresh air.

Alternatively, the Lobster Pot would be a good choice. 

Anniversary

• Options
    Thanks all. I was trying to help my FSIL find a spot, and though I'm from RI, I'm not familiar with the Bristol area. I'll have to bring these places up to her, but we've all been to Jackie's and they do have great food!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    November 2012 October Siggy - The Venue!
    imageVilla
  • Options
    Check out DeWolf Tavern. =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards