Rhode Island

Bridal party gift ideas!

So as I approach my first anniversary (October 3rd!) I was thinking...I haven't been on the knot in FOREVER! I used to live on this site when I was planning my wedding and the ideas and support everyone has for each other on this site is amazing! So i thought I'd come back, say hi, and hopefully help some of you in your planning process.  

I remember being SO stuck on the perfect gift for my bridal party. Then another bride on here told me about Thirty-One gifts. They have personalized totes, purses, kid items, household items and more available in different patterns and sizes. They can be monogrammed too which is nice. I ended up buying totes for my BM's, in different patterns to suit their style and had them embroidered with their names. I packed them with things for the wedding day (tanks, flip flops, jewelry etc,) then I added something just for them based on their hobbies/personalities. They still use them A YEAR later so it wasn't something that just got thrown aside after the wedding either. 

Re: Bridal party gift ideas!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards