Rhode Island

Halls to Rent

Can anyone recommend a good hall (Portuguese, Italian, etc.) that can be dressed up for a wedding reception? Preferably one that would do the tables and chairs set up for you and maybe even do their own catering. We're looking to save money and only maybe spend $600 - $900 on a hall rental fee and hopefully only spend $30-$40/person TOTAL between hors d'oeuvres and meals. We have a guest list of 250.

Re: Halls to Rent

• Check Spain in Narragansett...no fee, and for 40 per person you could have 5 or 6, I think, passed hot apps,salad, entree, coffee/tea, and all the beer wine and sangria you can drink throughout dinner...if you nix the booze..12. Per person its 27.95 about 37.95 per entree..i think filet mignon is only 31.95....and you choose up to three...the menus are online, food outstanding, and they have been super friendly and helpful to boot
  • Chamberlain Farms in Berkly MA - not to far from Providence is really reasonable for hall rental rates and their per person is in that ball park. 

Check their Wedding section for my info, it is fairly thorough

• Chamberlain Farms in Berkly MA - not to far from Providence is really reasonable for hall rental rates and their per person is in that ball park. 

Check their Wedding section for my info, it is fairly thorough
  • Thanks, Heather. I forgot to mention one very important detail - our guest list is at 250.  Their website says they max at 150, but thank you for the info, sounds like a great deal!
  • Thanks, Royal Orient, but like I just said to Heather, I forgot to mention we're at 250 guest list and it appears that Chamberlain only accommodates up to 200. Thank you, though, it looks like a very nice place.

• West Valley Inn in West Warwick. They can hold almost 400 people and have an extensive menu. Im not sure about the room fee but the food costs look great.

http://westvalleyinn.com/

Another place I can think of is the Quonset 'O' Club.

Good luck!
  • I believe your best bet is a country club or hotel if you want a venue with a caterer. 
  • Check out the Stage Door on Park Avenue in Cranston. I just rented this for my wedding in May 2013 b/c I was impressed so much with the interior. I know they also have an upstairs banquet room as well. I believe the max capacity is around 266 people.  Here is the site for more info. http://www.parkstagedoor.com/about-us-4/about-us-3/

Good Luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards