Rhode Island
Options

Vendor Reviews

This is just going to be a quick review of my vendors, and I'm not going to grade them.
Venue- Regatta Place
I could not even begin to say enough good things about them. My sister had a seizure during our ceremony, and they were incredible.  They moved our guests to cocktail hour and were flexible with timing of the rest of the night's events.  Their event manager was awesome.  He was extremely professional and quick thinking.  The entire planning process was easy with them, I couldn't recommend them enough.

DJ- All 4 You
The great thing about them is that you get a husband and wife team. The wife is in charge of announcements, organizing, and making sure everybody is where they should be. They were very good at their job.

Florist- Broadway
Our flowers ended up looking great.  The only issue I had along the way was some communication issues, but I think I'm to blame also.

Make up- Krystal Treanor
Krystal did an amazing job on our make up. She brings in her little studio and goes to work.  She knows exactly what she is doing and makes you look great but still natural.

Hair- Sam C.
What can I say that hasn't been said? She lived up to her reputation on here, she is absolutely great.

More reviews to come if I get a chance.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards