Rhode Island

my wedding review on my band

I recently just got married September 2011, and if you are looking for a band to perform at your wedding i highly suggest the band "Image".  Having them perform at my wedding was one of the best decisions i made for my big day.  As a bride, i was worried that noone would get up and dance, but i didn't have to worry about that at all!  The dance floor was filled all night, we all literally danced the night away.  They are very professional, they perform exactly the kind of music you are looking for, and i had 5 members of the band play at my wedding, and the noise level was perfect, there's nothing worse when the music level is so loud you can't have a conversation.  I had many compliments that my wedding was one of the best they had been to having to do with dancing and entertaiment.  If i had to do it all again, i would absolutely have them perform again!!

Re: my wedding review on my band

• So.. do you maybe wanna review all your other vendors?  Ya know, like photographer, venue, transportation, etc?  Cause this looks suspiciously like advertising.
  • I agree. Who else did you use for your wedding?
  • Oh my goodness, this is not advertising...seeing as though entertainment can make or break a wedding i wanted to share my experience.  I had my wedding reception at Hotel Providence, they did an exceptional job, i wanted an elegant wedding, and that was the perfect venue......Thom Valentino was my photographer, i am still awaiting my album, but am very pleased with his work...and Lasalle Bakery provided my cake and dessert table, delicious!..and they were not skimpy on their slice of cake!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards