Rhode Island

Help!!!MIA wedding stories videographer

Hi I got married in June and John from wedding stories was my videographer. I have called, emailed; you name it and have not heard back from him. I’m getting really upset and I have no idea what to do. I WOULD ABSOLUTELY HATE TO NOT HAVE THESE MEMORIES OF MY WEDDING!! Does anyone know what is going on with him? Last I heard from him he said he would have my video for Christmas and since then he hasn’t even picked up or returned my calls. HELP!

Re: Help!!!MIA wedding stories videographer

• edited December 2011
    A lot of us are in this boat.   He had called me Thanksgiving week and said how behind he is, etc.   I really was optimistic that he was going to be catching up soon.   My wedding was in August.   He hasn't responded to any emails since then.   I know rationally that we're not being scammed, but I'm frustrated, and I was his cheerleader for a while and tried not to be negative.   I think we all just need to keep trying to reach him, but it shouldn't take that.   I'm starting to think that it'll take court papers arriving to wake him up.

A real shame, I really like John.
  • jossalyn617jossalyn617 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in the same boat. I sent him a letter last Tuesday giving him one last week to contact me with a response or explanation before I filed a complaint with the BBB and the Attorney Generals office and I have yet to get any response. I filed a complaint today on the BBB website and will mail a complaint to the Attorney Generals office tomorrow. I would recommend you do the same. Maybe if enough of us file complaints he will realize he can't get away with this.
  • kimmy84kimmy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having the same problem. I got married on Aug 14, 2010 and that last time I heard from him was on Dec. 11. His phoe is off and his mailbox randomly says that it is full so I know tons of ppl are leaving him messages and he is listening to them.... I don't know what to do I think I'm going to call a lawyer.
  • kimmy84kimmy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think court papers are the wat to go too ... sadly. I was his cheerleader for a while and I liked him too but this is so unacceptable.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://newport.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_helpmia-wedding-stories-videographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:6338ce57-9de2-4a9b-a536-13dbbf21f1cfPost:6ccc8413-0f49-4f90-906d-851ed2112f20">Re: Help!!!MIA wedding stories videographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think court papers are the wat to go too ... sadly. I was his cheerleader for a while and I liked him too but this is so unacceptable.
    Posted by [email protected][/QUOTE]

<div>Hi everyone,</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm in the same position as all of you.  I got married in September and cannot get a hold of John.  Please email me at redsox0605 at gmail dot com.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards