Rhode Island
Options

Make up- Youngblood or other mineral make-up

Hi ladies,
I think I goofed by not scheduling my make-up artist sooner.. My wedding is in July and I wanted to book someone that uses mineral make-up such as Youngblood. Skinplicity is booked and I left a message for Sienna Iannelli, but judging from her website, I have a feeling she will be as well.
 Do any of you have any suggestions for anyone else that uses mineral make-up?
TIA!

Re: Make up- Youngblood or other mineral make-up

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Skinplicity.  LOVED them. 

Depending on when your wedding is....Christina Elfar from Bella Nova Salon in Foxboro MA uses Youngblood.  She goes to China for photoshoots with Elizabeth Messina....so she is GOOD. 

369 Central Street
    Foxboro, MA 02035-2637
    (508) 549-9911
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a place in Somerset, MA which is like 20 mins from Providence. They use only youngblood make up. You might be interested in contacting them. My clients rave about their make up service. I have never tried it myself but worth a trial. G.L

http://www.lynnekinzellaserandskincare.com/page/page/5142932.htm
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Linda Webster from Studio Shine. Her website is under construction, but ill get back with the phone... she's phenomenal!
  • Options
    JMQMACJMQMAC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also Salon de Moda on Rte 44 in North Providence also has a Youngblood make-up artist who is excellent.  http://www.salondemoda.biz/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sienna is actually one of my bridesmaids, and will be doing the makeup of myself and all ELEVEN of my bridesmaids!!!  She's great!! :)
  • Options
    mam217mam217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am pretty sure my salon uses Youngblood.  It is in Cranston and everyone there is great.  The name is Salon Valente
  • Options
    spunkykatspunkykat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all your responses, this makes me feel so much better!
     I have some phone calls to make.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards