Rhode Island

OceanCliff Hotel

I'm getting married at the OceanCliff Hotel in May 2012 and was wondering if anyone has any reviews or advice? I couldn't be more happy to have my wedding at OceanCliff, the view and the place itself is just beautiful and the staff has been nothing but helpful, but I'm just looking to see if anyone has any advice or reviews! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: OceanCliff Hotel

• jcorvesejcorvese member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i would search for Ocean Cliff on these boards. I  ahve been on them for over a year now and there are a ton of reviews on here for OCean Cliff-= that might be a good starting point
  • edited December 2011
    I had my wedding at OceanCliff back in September and absolutely loved it!  You are right--the view and staff are amazing.  The food was spactacular and the day of the wedding went really smoothly.  Don't be afraid to ask your personal coodinator for anything you need...I had Kym and she was exceptional.  She even brought in her personal steamer to steam my dress the morning of the wedding.  I could go on and on gushing about them.  If you have any specific questions feel free to email me:  redsox0605@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards