April 2012 Weddings

Programs

Hello April 2012 Brides...since you are passed the planning process and are now married...I have a question....
How many programs did you have for your ceremony (if any)...I am having 200 guests and am wondering how many programs to have?

Re: Programs

• I had about 120 guests (expected 150) and I made 130 programs. I easily had half of them left over.
  • I had expected 100 guests (give or take), and had about 85 show up.  I had 100 programs made up and had about 30 leftover. 

PS.  I used Vistaprint to make my programs and they were great and inexpensive (especially with a groupon), so I wasn't too heartbroken about the leftovers.  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • I made 120 programs for my 120 guests and there were lots left over (not sure how many, but at least 20).

I made them myself using this reasonably affordable but nice feeling paper:

Good luck!

• I had one per person.

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I expected about 130 guests and we made about 100 programs and we still ended up with leftovers.
  • We made enough per couple. We were expecting 60 people, made 30 and have just a couple left.
  • MCCRARYSCOTTMCCRARYSCOTT member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012

We were expecting 200 guests as well and made about 150 programs, but still had about 30 leftovers. I would do half of what you are expecting or maybe half + 20. Most couples can share one, and just have 20 or so for single people or those that might prefer there own. I know it was the week before the wedding and we spent hours printing these and tying bows and it sucked to have to throw 30+ away. I did keep a few for momentos though.

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards