Rhode Island
Options

Rave-David's Bridal

I purchased my gown 9 months ago at David's Bridal.  Unfortunately, I had second thoughts and found another dress through a different retailer.  I do not think this is their policy but David's Bridal offered to take my first gown back in exchange for bridesmaid dresses, a flower girl dress and tons of other gifts and accessories equal to the value of my gown.  Not only did they take the dress off my hands but spent the time helping me coordinate looks and colors and offered advice about jewelry, my veil and so on. I can't even begin to tell you what a relief this is because in all honesty I would have never been able to recoup the money I paid for the dress in a private sale especially since there were no serious inquiries in the 3 months it was posted for sale on 4 different sites.  It's really special that they want to make their brides happy even if they choose to go purchase elsewhere.  I would assume that most stores, especially after I had the dress in my possession for 7 months, would wash their hands of it.  I worked with Chelley and Linda, the manager.  I really can't thank them enough.

Re: Rave-David's Bridal

• Options
    Mrs.McIrishMrs.McIrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jen,
    That's awesome news that they took your dress back. Congrats!

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:39 and BRCA1+, DH:44
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#5 11/12 bad embryos= BFFN
    FINAL DE IVF #6 1/13: cancelled as second donor backed out during stims
    Was added last minute as 3rd recipient to new donor on 1/18; ET1/23/13
    2/1/13 BFP for the first time ever; Beta hell for several weeks: miscarriage 7 wks
    CFNBC
    GradyPhotobucket
    Riley
    RIP Riley 1/4/12
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
  • Options
    ayleeaylee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow that's awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow thats great to know!!!! I love my dress but u never know!!! LOL congrats!!!
  • Options
    sg123sg123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards