Rhode Island
Options

**RoyalOrient**

Hey, I know you were compiling a list of the venues--
I was wondering if you had it available.
 A friend of mine is engaged and wants to plan a reception at a place she can bring in a caterer-- but the thing is I am having trouble off the top of my head-- let me know!
www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image

Re: **RoyalOrient**

• Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PM me your e-mail address. The list isn't complete yet but I have at least 50 venues on there with info on location, capacity and pricing info on most venues. 
  • Options
    Motes414Motes414 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi...would you mind sending me the list as well? 

• Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ! I ended up sending her a list and then she told me she needed a spae to fit 350 people, So I X'd all my options. I'm sure there arent that many on the list for 350 people! I ended up recommending her the Artiste Village in Pawt.
  • Options
    Sarah MDSarah MD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Royal - I have a big list of venues (big like 130) if you want it.  It's not comprehensive, but there's a lot of info

IDo - going over my list, most outside catering places are fairly small, or at least too small for 350.  The only one I saw was Stepping Stone Ranch in West Greenwich.  I'm not sure what their capacity is, but it was the only one I saw that was a maybe for her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    edited December 2011
    Sarah- Thanks
    She also told me that she wants to get married at her church in Cumberland and doesnt want to drive too far after
    so I think that the Artiste Loft will work well (its about a 10 minute drive from the church)

Otherwise, I told her to calll around to places like Chase Farms (through the Town of lincoln) to see if they would allow her to rent it/use a tent.

If not, she is just going to use her church hall- it was recetntly renovated, its free to use, and it holds 400 people!
  • Options
    Sarah MDSarah MD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    its free to use, and it holds 400 people!
    Posted by i2012do[/QUOTE]

Whoa, it's hard to beat free!!  That's like a couple of honeymoon excursions right there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards