Rhode Island

Two True Photography?

Hi Girls,
Wondering if anyone has used this vendor?  I like the photos on their websites, but want to see more so I can get a better idea of a complete wedding.  There aren't many reviews on any wedding sites, so I'm not sure if I should just move on..

I'd love to hear your opinions!  Also, if you have any suggestions for photographers, please share them.  I love the candid, romantic photos, and I'd really like to keep it under $2,500.  I have to be honest, I am at the point where I am sick of looking at photos! 

Thanks for your help :)

Re: Two True Photography?

• edited December 2011
    I have never heard of either of those photography companies, however, I haven't been on these boards very long. Seems weird that they wouldn't bend over backwards to get you what you want before you even book them... What must their business skills be like after you have actually signed a contract and paid them?

That said, if you really want to go with one or the other- I like the look of Conte Sound Productions over Two True Photography. If you're looking for other options, I have been super happy with my photographers: Portrait New England. They have been great about communication too. Their style is similar to Conte Sound Productions, I think, so you might like them. They are really affordable too.

Private message me for other recs or if you have any questions about my photographers.

HTH!
  • RIFallBrideRIFallBride member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi - I have heard of both photogrphers but didn't meet/work with either.  Conte offers many surfaces which is not what I wanted.  I prefer a vendor that focuses on one area but that is just my preference.

The two photographers behind Two True Photography are both very talented and work separately quite a bit, Sara's Photograhy and Caster's Creation.  I grew up in the area they are based and they are well established and respected.  They do offer different perspectives/style. 

JohnLo Photography out of Boston may be an option for you, he is very nice.  Photography is the hardest part!  GL!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, I appreciate the feedback!  Yes, photography is definitely proving to be the hardest part!!
  • I used Two True/Caster Creations for my engagement/wedding and absolutely LOVE them!! They will continue to be my photographers for anything I will need in the future.  Not only are they professional and talented but the prices are reasonable and they are the NICEST people.  My husband and I have had a fantastic time working with them!! :):) I highly recommend using them :):)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards