Rhode Island
Options

NWR: What are your most comfrotable pair of shoes

This is not wedding related, however, maybe it will help someone looking for shoes.
who makes the most comfortable pair of cute shoes you own?

I am looking for an "attractive" flat, that is versitale but has to be EXTREMELY comfortable for long wear (thing 9 hrs of WALKING) for my upcoming trip to China.

any suggestions?
www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image

Re: NWR: What are your most comfrotable pair of shoes

• Options
    I actually love my Tieks by Gavrielli. They are very comfortable and come in awesome colors. I wear them every day to work and I'm on my feet quite a bit.  The only downside is that they are somewhat pricy.  But they're also great for travel, as they pack small.

-Amanda-
    Rhody Life

Our Favorite Pro Pic

Anniversary
  • Options
    sketcher maryjane shoes (jazzed up sneaker) and i own a pair of boc flats (i have silver metallic purpley ones made by born. Aerosoles in also a cushiony shoe in general.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ditto PP, Born shoes are awesome for comfort and you can often find them at Marshalls/TJ Maxx.  Aerosoles and other comfort brands are grea toot, Macy's is a good shoe section to poke aroundin for comfort flats.  I always have to look for arch support or my feet will hurt.
  • Options
    Surprisingly, my jcrew flats win over all others including my cole haan loafers for comfort!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    http://www.thewalkingcompany.com/womens-sale/page-3/s1

Check Zappos for reviews. I swear by Keen and Taos brands, I've traveled with them to the temples of Cambodia and the rainforest in PR. I also like Aerosoles too. They are worth the investment for those very long days when you are on your feet. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards