Rhode Island

Wedding Reviews 9/25/10

Kinda late but I figured it reviews are what helped me plan my Mass wedding from Florida.

DJ/Video/Photo: Main Event Weddings
From the moment I spoke with Bobby I knew I would have a GREAT experience. He was on vacation in FL, leaving out of Tampa airport and offered to meet with me.ON HIS VACATION! We ended up not meeting but just the offer I thought was exceptional. Loved everything about them. They had a great package deal for all 3. Video turned out great, captured the whole event. Photo's are BEAUTIFUL!!! I want all of them. They capture out personality. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!

Veinna Bakery: Cake-
They have done every cake for all our family occasion so for us it was a no brainer getting my cake there.

Flowers: Stop & Shop (well my cousin who works there did them for me)
 I believe the conventry. They are beutiful. They looked like they were from a fancy florist, but much cheaper!

Cater: Young's- Loved them... Food is great! Professional, loved working with them. Sometime there email back wasn't a quick as I would have like but they do WONDERFUL work. I have been to many wedding that they have done and it had always turned out wonderful.
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic width=220>
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards