Rhode Island
Options

ring engraving

Hi all,

My fiance and I just picked up our rings, but the person who made them was unable to engrave them. Do you know of any places in the area that will do engraving for rings purchased elsewhere, and if so how much does it cost?

Thanks!

Re: ring engraving

• Options
    EmandMC2BEmandMC2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Jewelers Workbench at Emerald Mall might (1st floor kiosk in the middle). I bought FI a watch elsewhere and Jewelers Workbench engraved it for me for about $20.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mullin brothers in swansea, ma
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could try MRT in East Providence; they said they could do ours (when they come in, which I can't wait for!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    do not go to the jewelers workbench at the emerald square mall. they are HORRIBLE. i took them to get my ring re-sized and they screwed up the band so bad i needed to order a brand new ring. The manager also managed to loosen a diamond. When he told me he would have it sent out that Monday to get repaired, i said it was fine. Come to find out 2 weeks later he still hadn't sent the ring out.
  • Options
    xoktxo17xoktxo17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dont know how far you are willing to travel but Ustinov jewelers engraved ours.  Did it right on the spot, took 10 minutes.  They are in Dartmouth, MA.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards