Rhode Island
Options

A beautiful venue

If any Bride is interested in a July 15, 2011 evening wedding night at kirkbrae country club in lincoln R.I.That date is available.A Friday night is a lower price and the south ballroom has a beautiful panoramic view, the biggest dance floor in R.I and the beautiful
grounds are blooming at this time of year with a priceless photo area .If interested or know of a family member ,friend, co-worker...ETC..Please contact KCC sales team.401-333-1300

Re: A beautiful venue

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This is advertising. A nono
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    this is my cancelled date avalible, just trying to rebook it to get some of my $$ back!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If  interested in a July 15, 2011 evening wedding at kirkbrae country club Lincoln R.I. is available.A Friday night is a lower price approx.$52 pp with a wedding package great food, and the south ballroom can have up to 300+ has a beautiful panoramic view, a balcony can accommodate up to 200 guest for a ceremony or  cocktail hour ,the biggest dance floor in R.I and the beautiful grounds are blooming at this time of year with a perfect place to take photes.
    If interested or know of a family member ,friend, co-worker...ETC..Please contact KCC sales team.401-333-1300
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards