Rhode Island
Options

hair....extensions(?)

Hi girls,

Crappy day over here with FI having car accident (he is ok, but car out of commission) and FMIL creating drama....

SO I turn to looking at pictures of pretty hairstyles (yay)!

I am trying to grow my hair....it's shoulder length and wedding is in 8 months so should be somewhat long.

However, I have kind of thin hair....I never in a gazillion years thought I would ever think about extensions, but my hairdresser suggested maybe getting a few to fill out my hair so I can have it look how I want (half up half down, by the time i get it up, what's left "down" will probably be pretty sparse!)...

Just wondering:
-has anyone here gotten them? did you like them?
-where did you get them/how much of an investment was it?

Thanks in advance!!!!
September 2011 November Siggy Challenge - Ceremony Location imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: hair....extensions(?)

• Options
    futuremalyutafuturemalyuta member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have gotten hair extensions once, and nobody at all could tell they were extensions--not even my mother, who I lived with when I had them.  I liked them and they looked great.  I got them done at Paul Mitchell the School in Cranston and it cost me around $75.  I was nervous getting them done by a student but they turned out amazing and I had them for about six months before I got tired of them and took them out.  I hope this helps!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards