Rhode Island
Options

**Jonnysbride**

I am so happy to hear that you have nothing but wonderful things to say about Victor!  He really seems like a good fit for me but you did mention he's a little more expensive than other DJs.  If you don't mind me asking, how much does he charge?  We didn't really talk about price over the phone and the only other DJ I have spoken to about prices is Luke's DJ Service.  I am not too worried about the price itself I just want something to compare it to.  Thanks!

Re: **Jonnysbride**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Depending on if you add in uplighting, monogram lighting, etc. I would expect to pay between $1,800-$2,000+ for 6 hours. I know you are going to think that is insane but he is worth every last cent. I promise! I'm sure all of his other brides would agree! He does give discounts for afternoon weddings, Friday nights etc. I have his 2009 price list in my wedding binder if you want specifics.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think you are crazy, that's about what I was expecting to pay.  I am almost positive my florist (well prospective florist) offers uplighting too so I can compare once I meet with both.  I think that the DJ/entertainment is something that you shouldn't cut corners on.  That and photography. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards