Rhode Island

winter wedding ceremony

Hello,

I just started planning my wedding and I know that my wedding will be taking place in the winter sometime. I won't be able to have an outdoor ceremony since it will be winter. I am wondering if anyone had any ideas about where I could have the ceremony if I want to have a non-denominational wedding (so no church). 

Thanks, 
Alexia

Re: winter wedding ceremony

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_winter-wedding-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:9ea363ea-9893-436d-8ad6-c703295e0798Post:1763461f-b048-43d5-ac96-097cb5ff66e0">winter wedding ceremony</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, I just started planning my wedding and I know that my wedding will be taking place in the winter sometime. I won't be able to have an outdoor ceremony since it will be winter. I am wondering if anyone had any ideas about where I could have the ceremony if I want to have a non-denominational wedding (so no church).  Thanks,  Alexia
    Posted by oxalexiaxo22[/QUOTE]
     See my post above, I have been thinking about a winter wedding too. Where are you having the reception? Not ideal, but you could have the ceremony in a separate area at the reception venue? Depends on your location, I guess.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards