Rhode Island

shoe success

hi ladies. I had been having a hard time finding shoes for my wedding. I orderd 6!! pairs from DSW and Nordstrom etc. I couldn't find anything that was comfy and also cute. I have a slightly wide foot and so I was having an especially hard time.

I ended up buying shoes at Ray Gardner in Warwick on the Cranston line. i actually think they bought out Krystal shoes- but I could be wrong...
They had an amazing selection of bridal shoes.

I didn't think I wanted "bridal" wedding shoes- but to be honest, they were more comfortable than the regular dress shoes I had purchased

I ended up witha  really unique pair of Benjamin Adams shoes that were special order and on sale since the girl didn't take them. And I didn't think I was the type to "dye" my wedding shoes- but I am having them dyed blush pink

I just wanted to recommend them because there was a huge stock there of Touch Ups, Pink, Casparros etc, all those "wedding" type brands--way more tha I saw at any other store.
www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image

Re: shoe success

• is that over by the Warwick mall? I just bought some shoes that I love, but my feet seem too wide in them. I am getting married in Vegas, and plan on walking the strip for pics, so I really need some comfort.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards