Rhode Island

Outdoor wedding locations?

Hi everyone,  I have been planning my wedding for a very long time,many dates and cancelations because we were in a very bad place fiancially. We are  on track and both have very good jobs now. Anyway long story short it is finally time to plan our wedding FOR REAL! I am so very excited!  We are getting married August 19, 2012. I am looking for an outdoor location that is beautiful , but also not going to take up my whole budget (which is $6,000).  Does anyone have an ideas/suggestions? anything would be helpful :) 

thank you!
83image 6image 0 image

Re: Outdoor wedding locations?

• Congrats!!
    Check out Glenn Manor House in Portsmouth. It is a beautiful stone manor house with lush grassy areas surrounded by well kept gardens, all overlooking Sakonnet River. The price can be reasonable, and they allow you to bring in tents to do everything on the grass area.
    Also check out Greenvale Vineyards in Portsmouth. They have an area amongst the grapevines that they allow tents set up. It's a lovely landscape overlooking the water.
    There's also the Eisenhower House, which is in the vicinity of Fort Adams in Newport.
    Good luck!

We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards