Rhode Island
Options

reviews on Forty 1 North

Has anyone recently attended or held their wedding at Forty 1 North in Newport? I stumbled upon their website this weekend and it looks very modern and chic. We are looking for places for 2011. Does any one know what the pricing for a wedding would be (per person + site fees)? thanks!

Re: reviews on Forty 1 North

• Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey and welcome!
    I checked out the place because my mom had a patient who was a wedding planner nad he said it was the new "it" place for a wedding.

It about 7500 just to rent the space outside.
    If you are looking at pictures this is the area that has a chess game set up (obvisously this would be taken down)... and the large stone places.

In addition to the rental fees, the rooms there range from 400-1800 a night (1800 if for a one bed suite)

I'm not 100% sure of the food pricing, but Melissa Lineley the event planner said they usually just use a smaller menu from their restaurant menu- so you can check out their menu online. I would assume with drinks, apps, dinner etc you would be around 150 pp... but thats just a guestimate.

I would suggest contacting Melissa- she was very friendly, helpful, and very Newport-- so she can help you get the expeirence.

I think it was additional money to rent the bar/deck outside--but if you rented that place and the stone covered area it would be really nice.
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh! And I'd go on Zenobia studios blog, they have photos from a wedding there.
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    nina1107nina1107 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info!  I called Melissa this morning and she is going to send me some more information on menu and pricing. I plan to take a tour of the event rooms they have this weekend!!!

Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards