Rhode Island

Ceremony Musicians

Does anyone know any inexpensive ceremony musicians? I am getting mairred Oct. 1st ad would like to have a few ceremony musicians but, our budget for them is pretty small. Any suggestions or ideas?

Re: Ceremony Musicians

• edited December 2011
    I hired Bruce Lewis to play keyboards at our ceremony and cocktail hour. His rates are very reasonable. He has a website: pianobybruce.com and you can also find him on Gigmasters.
  • Dicaps55Dicaps55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also used Bruce Lewis to play the piano during cocktail hour.  For the ceremony we hired Gaku Murata to play solo guitar - he was fantastic.  You can find him on gigmasters.
  • KBinRIKBinRI member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We used a duo from La Bella Musica and they were very good.

emilychen.violin (at) gmail.com.

Kristen and Bryan ~ 10-10-10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://newport.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_ceremony-musicians-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:122Discussion:a5ff61f5-a3e4-4f34-968f-44cf958ab960Post:f0fc1518-6e1e-47a3-ac32-2f9109a615a5">Re: Ceremony Musicians</a>:
    [QUOTE]We used a duo from La Bella Musica and they were very good. emilychen.violin (at) gmail.com.
    Posted by KBinRI[/QUOTE]

We used a trio from La Bella Musica and we also thought they were fantastic. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards