Rhode Island
Options

Dress shopping!

I officially have an appointment at Helene's on 1/7/12!! I am SO extremely excited, I cannot wait to try dresses on! 

Re: Dress shopping!

• Options
    You are going to have a blast and feel like a princess - enjoy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LOVE Helene's - I got my dress there!!! Kathy, my consultant - was great. Best of luck to you - I LOVE my dress but wish I could go again! I will have to live vicariously through my BMs when we go back there for them soon. :)
  • Options
    Dress shopping was soooo much fun!  My favorite part so far :)  enjoy every minute of it!
  • Options
    Thanks guys!!  I am having a girl named Ashley help me at Helene's.  I met her when I went to go check the store out and she was so friendly and extremely knowledgable.  My friend also had Ashley at Helene's and had an amazing experience!  I am also headed out to East Greenich after Helene's to go to The Bridal Garden.  If we are still up for shopping after that or haven't found anything then we will go to another place along that strip.  I didn't like Couture, but Sassy and Classy seemed ok.  I am literally counting down the days!
  • Options
    I worked with Ashley for my BM dresses and she is wonderful.

Sassy and Classy has a ton of jewelry and beautiful dresses, but a little bit more expensive.  But they really do have top of the line, really awesome stuff there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards