Rhode Island

My Floral Mock-up w/Blooming Blossoms - PIP

I met with Pam last week for a mock-up of our centerpieces.  I love how they turned out and am only adjusting one or two minor things.

Change #1 - no Peach Roses.  To be fair, Pam had no idea these were going to be peach, apparently they're a really new rose that is cream when tight, peach as it blooms.  They will be ivory.

Change #2 - a few more succulents, and slightly larger for the ones being added.

Pam suggested adding purple Hydrangea (one of our colors is purple)...I had planned on only whites and greens.
What do you think?
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My Floral Mock-up w/Blooming Blossoms - PIP

• edited December 2011
    Looks gorgeous! I'd add the purple, it will be a nice touch of color. What color tablecloths will you have?
  • edited December 2011
    The tablecloths are purple pintuck.  Half the tables will be the floral shown above, while the other half will be a trio of metal lanterns with candles.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hm, I like it as is. But that's me being biased because I like very nuetral colors--with the ivory instead of the peach it would look great.

If youare putting these on the purple pintuck- I think they are pretty as is!
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful! I love succulents! I also think a touch of purple in the floral centerpieces will compliment the linens and pull everything together to form a more cohesive flow. 
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe just one purple hydrangea in the middle of the bouquet, kind of as the centerpiece of the bouquet (if that makes sense). That way, it's visually separated from your purple linens by the white/ivory flowers, and it's still pulling in your color palette. If you don't want to go that bold, another idea I found on etsy is someone who makes custom crystals on wire for bouquets. It's a sturdy wire that feeds through the middle of a flower and on the end is a crystal in the color of your choice. Maybe you could get it done it purple, so it would be just a little splash of color in the bouquet, but the prevailing color is still white/ivory? I think it could look lovely in the middle of your ivory roses! Just an idea! Keep us posted :-)
    We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • Sarah MDSarah MD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depending on your shade of purple, I think a little purple in the flowers would be really nice.  Just a little though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards