Rhode Island
Options

Favor Rave

I just received my navy blue pashmina's to give to all the female guest.  They are absolutely gorgeous and wonderful quality!  If anyone is looking for something different I highly recommend.

Re: Favor Rave

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's great!  Where did you order them from? 
  • Options
    kathanddavekathanddave member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    from fashionunics....the website is www.fashionunic.com and they are very reasonable. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got pashminas from them, too.  We had them available to all the guests b/c the church we chose had no electricity and no heat.....and it was October in New England!  They were a huge hit.  We had non left over (well, if you count that my MIL's sister scooped up several to bring home as gifts for her friends - ugh).  Great quality, great price.  I skipped on making little tags for them, so people didn't know what they were at first (they were near the door of the church when guests walked in, so guests were offered a program and a pashmina....and most took just the program, until people figured it out). 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Exactly which one did you order?
    image 208 Invited
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 102 Will be missing out
    image 0 Are MIA (RSVPs due 9.10)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I just saw a cute tag you can print (available in several colors) and tie around your pashminas if you're interested: http://www.stylemepretty.com/2010/07/07/diy-keep-warm-blankets/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards