Rhode Island
Options

Harbor Lights in Warwick

I just read about Harbor Lights, in Warwick.  I have never heard of it, from the pictures it looks beautiful.
Has anyone had their wedding or any other event there?
How many events go on at once?  Do they have ceremonies outside?  How expensive is it?

Re: Harbor Lights in Warwick

• Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Wow I have never heard of this place, wish I had.I would call to get an idea of pricing, they kind of have some generic photos up so I'm not sure how long theyve been doing events.
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    sparkellyysparkellyy member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    I don't think for very long...

I went here two summers ago with my friend to check it out for her wedding (for last summer), at the time it was called SeaSide Country Club. The place was a dump & the guy (I think owner) promised her that it would look good by the time of her wedding. He said she could basically transform the room however she wanted.

The prices were insanely cheap. The fact that the website says exquisite food and also "Outside caterering welcome" kinda scares me.

Might be worth checking out b/c if it is the same owner, the price was definitely not an issue with him.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm getting married at Harbor Lights June 28, 2014! It is absolutley beautiful, I would HIGHLY recommend it! Ilana Rubin is the event coordinator and she is an absolute pleasure to work with. Since is is relatively "new" and just getting it's name out there for weddings the venue price is veryyy reasonable and that gives you the outside ceremony space on the water, restaurant/bar for cocktail hour, ballroom for reception and a patio and deck. It's perfect.
  • Options
    Sparkellyy - There was a different owner a few years back. I talked to them about this myself. The whole place has transformed! The new owner must have thrown a small fortune at the place because its breath taking!! Grand staircases to enter the wedding both outside AND inside! What?? Who does that! Its incredible! I'm getting married on the outside terrace next year and having my reception in the grand ball room. The bridal suite is amazing! The place has so much elegance and beauty. The chef at HL, omg. Sooo good! My fiancé didn't even take a bight of it at our tasting before saying "this is it." because the aroma and presentation was so perfect... and he's not even to please. I highly recommend taking a trip to Harbor Lights. Ilana is the wedding coordinator and she is just the best -she makes everything more than easy. She's making my experience actually fun!
  • Options
    Beautiful property! Lovely ball room, all new.
    Great Manager, very professional.
  • Options
    WOW! Wish I knew about this place when I was venue shopping.  It looks gorgeous! I booked The Dorrance in Providence for 9/26/15. 
  • Options
    I just googled it, it looks amazing! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards