Rhode Island

Priscilla of Boston - sales?

So, I may have found my dress last night at the local Priscilla of Boston store... I'm wondering if any of you know if they have have sales at certain times of year? Oh, and a sample sale probably wont work for me because they'll need to special order it because I'm short...

Thanks!

Re: Priscilla of Boston - sales?

• ayleeaylee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Priscilla of Boston usually do sample sales quarterly (March, June, Sept, and Dec) so watch out for the December one.  If you're going to NYC, Kleinfeld has sample sales every month and they have Priscilla of Boston.  There's one on December 1st.
  • ayleeaylee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooops sorry Talia, I thought you were looking for sample sales.  Unfortunately, I don't know anything about other sales.
  • edited December 2011
    I am a PoB bride as well and got mine at a trunk sale. If you go to their website you will find a calendar of when their trunk sales are. You can order your dress with 10% off and sometimes they throw in other goodies like free hem and bustle etc. GL!
  • RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to their last sample sale this summer and scored a navy blue bridesmaid dress. I'm 5'4 so I did have it altered/tailored to fit my frame but I paid only $75 with alterations (not at POB)  for the dress which was regularly $250. 
  • jessicameljessicamel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would get on their mailing list, that way they can send you updates on upcoming sales.

IMHO, if you luck out and find your dress at one of their sample sales, buy it! I'm short too, but I bought my dress at a Priscilla sample sale for $3k less than originally priced. For that type of discount I don't mind the cost of alterations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards