Rhode Island

Price of Down payment for Caterer? West Bay Gourmet.

Hi Everyone!
 We were thinking of booking west bay gourmet for our  friday september 13 2013 wedding of between 150-170 ppl at the Towers. I was just wondering if anyone could let me know how much of a down payment they require when booking? any info would be greatly appreciated. thank you so much everyone!

Sarah
Sarah Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Price of Down payment for Caterer? West Bay Gourmet.

• have you set up your initial appointment yet?
  • no not yet. we live in washington DC at the moment and are planning wedding this out of state. we haven't contacted them yet but we will be soon to set up a meeting with them in the fall when we can make back up to New England. :)
    Sarah Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i have an appointment with them in a few weeks- if you have not found out by then i can try to get that information for you
  • Liz C16Liz C16 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2012
    We had our first caterer meeting and it was with WestBay last December (we live in LA and are usually only home(MA & RI) for the holidays). We had a great meeting and I was ready to sign papers and be done with it. KC put us on her calendar, we haven't put down our deposit and we aren't sure how much it is yet either but we just got our first menu and everything sounds so good...I literallty read it at 7am and was like I want this fillet for breakfast! 

• We put $1,000 as a deposit to West Bay Gourmet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards