Rhode Island
Options

Centerpiece help needed!

Hi All!
I'm wondering if any of you know where I could rent some stemware votive candle holders, or any type of candle centerpiece stuff. I'm not doing floral arrangements, and it seems like a waste to purchase that many candle holders.
Thanks for any and all help!

ps, this is along the lines of what im looking for... or anything similar

http://candle-boutique.com/store/product2609.html

Re: Centerpiece help needed!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had a mix of Crate & Barrel tealight holders and pillars for centerpieces...I'm actually going to be selling most of it for less than the purchase price...not sure how much it is to rent this type of stuff. I would call RI Rentals or Felicia's Perfect Setting.

If you're interested, email dansbride52911@gmail.com and I can send you photos :)
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought it would be a waste to buy everything, but I couldn't find many places that would rent these items. Perhaps you could ask your florist? They rented us several large vases for our ceremony pieces.

If you end up buying, you might want to look at save-on-crafts.com. We bought vases for our centerpieces there for a reasonable price. We found that a lot of people wanted to take home a centerpiece and our DJ incorporated a fun game to give them away. We ended up with 6 left out of 15 and I've since found homes for the others.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had tons of votives and varying types of votive holders at our wedding.  They were all "rented" from our florist.  Even if it costs around the same price to use these items from your venue or florist it is much easier.  You don't have to bring them to your venue, pick them up, pack them, etc.  That is all someone else's headache. 

We didn't pay a price per candle or votive holder rather our florist quoted us a price for candlelight for each table - maybe $10? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i just had someone quote me for using just these specific monet candle holders, it was over 1000$ for 14 tables!! ill just buy something similar at wal mart and leave my bridal party in charge of packing them up after (my venue is great, they'll set them up)
    Thank you all so much for the tips!
  • Options
    dparisidparisi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dollar Tree has plain ones, not the crackled glass if you are interested.
  • Options
    nlm6283nlm6283 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    I bought 60 low clear crackle glass ones from partycity.com. When is your wedding? If your wedding is after mine I'll sell them all to you for much lower than I paid, what is your budget? This is what the look like

http://www.partycity.com/product/crackled+votive+candle+holder+2.5in.do
  • Options
    nbherricknbherrick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have something very similar that I used for my wedding in May. I have 12 sets of 3 tall tiered candles..20 inches, 18inches and 12inches. I bought for $20online + shipping. Here is a link to a picture

I will sell for $15. Let me know if you are interested. All the florists I spoke to wanted to rent for much higher. I even might have some of the round candle inserts left. My email is nbherrick@yahoo.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards