Rhode Island
Options

$15 for gown preservation!

I just saw this deal today on weddingchannel.com and just had to share it with everyone. Emerald Cleaners from MA is offering $15 (orig. $140) to have your wedding gown preserved! They also pick and and deliver to Rhode Island. I thought this was an amazing deal!

Re: $15 for gown preservation!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just saw this, too - when I read it closely it said "$15 for $140 OFF the price of gown preservation"  so i was wondering if anyone knows about how much gown preservation should cost?  I've heard it can be expensive but I have no clue! 

I wasn't planning on getting my gown preserved b/c we're having an outdoor wedding and I imagine it will be pretty much ruined by the end of the night, but if it's cheap I'll do it!!! 
    I imagine regardless of how much the preservation costs, to save $125 is huge for someone who was planning on having it done anyway!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lusciouslipslusciouslips member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Yes, sorry Kdemos, you're right. It is for $140 off. I've heard it averages $200 but the site says it can go as high as $340. I don't know how they base the prices though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was quoted between 200 and 250 and thus it is still hanging on the back of my closet door.  I'll get to it evenutally :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards